Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Inventory > Product Closures > Edit Product Closure
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View products and assets with Manage products and assets, and View events and rules with Manage events and rules.
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to product closures? Be sure to start with the first article in this series: Introduction to product closures
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Product closure events can also be created and edited from within the Product Builder. Learn more here:
Using our classic version of Checkfront which utilizes items (Inventory > Items)? You can find information on item event closures within the following articles:
Editing product closuresBack to top
To access the product closure modal, simply click on the Edit action next to the ID of the product closure you would like to edit.
The product closure modal allows you to edit the settings for the product closure.
This modal is opened from your Product Closures list as described here:
Let's review each component of this modal together...
- NameBack to top
Edit the name of your product closure, for example, Winter Closure, Weekday Closure, Monday Staff Training.
This name is for internal use only.
- Date RangeBack to top
Edit the date range for the product closure. For example...
- Winter Closure: 12/24/21 --> 01/03/22
- Weekday Closure: 11/01/21 --> 02/28/22
- Monday Staff Training: 02/01/22 --> 02/01/22
- ScheduleBack to top
Edit the days of the week the closure is applicable. Close availability for your product Everyday, Weekdays, Weekends, or according to your Custom selections e.g. Mondays only during the select period.
- ProductsBack to top
Edit the products to which the product closure applies. Your options include...
- Manually select (a) product(s) by checking the box next to the product category or individual product.
- Click the Select All button to have the product closure apply to all your products.
- Click the Select None button to save the closure but not have it apply to any products. This is a good option if you need to confirm which products are applicable but don't want to lose what you have configured, or you need to remove a product closure.