Plan Availability: X Soho | X Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Integrations > Popular > Waivers > Create/Edit Template > More > Copy
- Subscriptions to the appropriate plan (see plan availability above).
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions for Waivers & Documents.
- The Waivers & Documents feature is available to those using items (Inventory > Items), a feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- Interested in using Waivers & Documents with products (Inventory > Products)? Your account must be a member of our Early Access Program. Please reach out to Checkfront Technical Support to learn more.
Early Access Program
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program.
In this article, we review how to copy your document.
New to Waivers and Documents? Be sure to read the first article in this series for an introduction to this feature!
Please read the full series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about Waivers & Documents.
Copy TemplateBack to top
If you have a number of items or products in your inventory, then you may wish to use a different document template for each one. These templates may be very similar to each other, but perhaps the wording is slightly different.
To copy a document template...
- Open up the template you wish to duplicate and look for the More menu at the bottom right of the page.
- Click on the More link to display additional options.
- Then, click on the Copy option to initiate the duplication process.
This process creates an exact copy of the template you were working on with the copy open in edit mode.
Notice the title of the template is the same as before, preceded by Copy of.
Make the changes you need including updating the title and then click Save to retain your changes and the new copy!