Learn how to restore an archived inventory item.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Inventory > Items > Edit Item
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Items and Manage Items.
- Archived Items that need to be restored!
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- Your account must have access to items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
With our newest version of Checkfront, we have added Products (Inventory > Products) as the successor to items (Inventory > Items).
Are you interested in migrating to our newest version? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Restoring an archived itemBack to top
In order to restore an archived item, you need to re-save the item.
- Go to your Inventory list (Inventory > Items).
- Make sure the list is filtered to show All or Archived items.
- Find the item you need to restore in the Inventory list.
- Click on the Name of the item to enter edit mode and the Item Builder.
- Click the Save button in the footer menu.
Your item is now restored! Go back to the Inventory list to see that your item is now listed as enabled.
You may need to review and update other settings if the item has been archived for some time. For a refresher and to learn more about the Item Builder settings. See the following series:
Need to archive an item? See the following FAQ for instructions: