Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Inventory > Items > Edit Item or Add New Item > Pricing > Create New Item Event
Overview (Video)Back to top
Instructions start at 01:36.
Setting Up Exclusive Availability Dates of Items (Closure Dates)Back to top
To blackout dates...or rather...make your Item unavailable for a specific date or date range, simply create a Closure type Item Event under the Pricing tab of the Item Builder/Editor.
- Select Inventory from the top-left hand menu within your account.
- Either + New Item or edit an existing Item, navigating to the Pricing tab within the Item Builder/Editor. Make sure your Item has been Saved!
- For the setting Default Calendar Status, double-check that your Item is Available.
- Under Item Events, choose to Create New Item Event, selecting Closure Dates from the drop-down menu.
- Next, fill out the New Closure Dates Item Event form, specifying Applicable Days, Start and End Dates as well as Categories and/or Items and then Save your Item Event.
- Finally, Preview your Item calendar and note the item is NOT available during the period you specified with the Closure Event!
Once saved, you can also find your Item Event listed under Inventory > Item Events. Alternatively, you create Item Events from here too and apply them later to items within the Pricing tab.