Learn how to change your Checkfront account URL.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Contact Technical Support at Getting Support for Checkfront.
What more do I need to use this feature?
- An Admin account to submit the request to Technical Support.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This account modification option is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Changing your Checkfront URL
Have you rebranded your business and want to update your Checkfront account URL to reflect that? No matter the reason, you can easily change your Checkfront URL.
While there is no self-serve URL change functionality, you instead need to submit a change URL request by following these steps:
- Have an Admin account reach out to Technical Support to request the URL change.
- In your change request, make sure to include the new URL that you want, e.g. demo.checkfront.com or demo.checkfront.co.uk.
- Technical Support responds to confirm the URL change.
Your original Checkfront account URL automatically redirects to the new URL for 30 days after making the change.
You must update all external links that point to your original Checkfront URL to now point to your updated URL. This can include links in mailing lists, notifications, and your website.