Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Reports > Booking Index
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View all reports or the Booking Index.
- The Booking Index feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
This article is a brief introduction to the Booking Index including an overview of the available functionality, and instructions on how to add a new booking.
Please read the full series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about the functionality of the Booking Index.
- Filtering the booking index
- Working with booking information from the booking index
- Editing columns within the booking index
- Importing and exporting the booking index
- Viewing the booking index booklet of invoices
- Accessing select invoices from the booking index
- Reviewing and importing external bookings from the booking index
- Bulk updating invoices from the booking index
Booking Index OverviewBack to top
The Booking Index is your central hub for reporting on and managing booking data within Checkfront. Using the filters shown at the top of the page, you can quickly generate a report customized to your needs.
For those integrated with third-party channels (myallocator, Expedia, GetYourGuide...) we review managing external bookings.
We learn more about the Booklet, which gives quick access to views of the Booking Invoices associated with the bookings listed in your Booking Index, taking into consideration the filters you have applied.
Review some related articles here:
Learn more about your reporting options here:
Adding a new bookingBack to top
To start a new booking, click on the New Booking button at the top-right of the page. This takes you to the Admin/Staff view of the booking pages.
Learn more about creating a Staff-side booking here:
Next, let's check out the Booking Index filters.