Please read the full series of articles, linked at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about the functionality of the Booking Invoice.
- Working with booking statuses from booking invoices
- Adding notes to booking invoices
- Changing bookings from booking invoices
- Adding items/products to booking invoices
- Updating POS transactions from booking invoices
- Adding payments to booking invoices
- Refunding payments from booking invoices
- Cancelling or voiding bookings via booking invoices
- Viewing transaction details from booking invoices
- Viewing booking logs from booking invoices
- Managing Guests from booking invoices
- Managing documents from booking invoices
- Checking-in or checking-out bookings from the booking invoice
- Printing booking invoices to PDF
- Emailing booking invoices to Customers
- Viewing Customer details from booking invoices
- Bookmarking booking invoices
- Attributing Partners to bookings from bookings invoices
- Copying bookings from the booking invoice
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Reports > Booking Index > Booking Details
- The Booking Invoice feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Accessing the booking invoiceBack to top
Usually, once a booking is created in your system, it's something you want to have easy access to, right? After all, the booking contains all the information about your Customer, what they've booked, how many, and when... the list goes on.
That's why we have made it easy for you to quickly access your Booking Invoice. The information on a booking can be viewed by clicking on an active invoice ID link anywhere in the system.
A good example is the screen found in the Booking Index report (Reports > Booking Index), as shown in the image above.
Simply select an invoice by clicking on the booking ID. Once an invoice has been selected, it appears on the page, ready for viewing and editing.
Learn more about the Booking Index here:
Looking to update more than one booking at a time? Learn more here:
Viewing the booking invoiceBack to top
From the Booking Invoice, you can view and manage the booking, including options to edit the booking, change the booking status, add a note, print (Customer and Staff) invoices, apply a payment, and more!
In the next articles within this series, we get into these options in more detail.