To learn more about the functionality of the Booking Page, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Managing hero page settings for booking page layouts
- Managing category display settings for booking page layouts
- Managing grid page settings for booking page layouts
- Managing search bar options for booking page layouts
- Managing mobile settings for booking page layouts
- Managing inventory display settings for booking page layouts
- Managing upcoming inventory settings for booking layouts
- Managing sort order settings for booking page layouts
- Managing start date settings for booking page layouts
- Managing sold out and unavailable labels for booking page layouts
- Managing advanced settings for booking page layouts
- Managing introductory text for booking page layouts
- Previewing your booking page layout
- Working with the CSS editor for booking page layouts
- Translating booking page layouts
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Layout > Booking Page
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage your account.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Booking page layout overviewBack to top
The Booking Page layout can be customized to suit your business needs best. Any changes made here are automatically updated on your hosted booking page or embedded website booking portals.
Booking page layout optionsBack to top
Your Customer-facing booking portal can be displayed in one of two ways. You may choose from either the Detail Page or the Hero Page.
Detail PageBack to top
The Detail Page is the original, more traditional-looking booking portal that has always been available in Checkfront.
Hero PageBack to top
Hero Page Settings
See the article here to learn how to customize your Hero Page settings!