You can learn how to cancel a booking through the Booking Index.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Reports > Booking Index
What more do I need to use this feature?
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Cancelling a BookingBack to top
Using the Booking Index as an example, here are the steps to cancel a booking:
- From the Booking Index, find the booking you want to cancel.
- Open the dropdown menu in the Status column.
- Select the Cancelled Status from the list.
- You are then asked to click Update to confirm the status change with the option to send any notifications associated with the new status and Allow Overbooking, where needed.
Learn more about booking statuses and notifications here:
Refunds are not automatically processed if you cancel a booking. You can refund the booking from the Booking Invoice under the Transactions tab. Learn more here:
Want to retain your Customer and their business? Consider postponing the booking instead of cancelling. Learn more here: