Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Reports > Booking Index
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to view reports and Modify bookings.
- The Booking Index is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Cancelling a BookingBack to top
Using the Booking Index as an example, here are the steps to cancel a booking.
- From the Booking Index, find the booking you would like to cancel.
- Open the drop-down menu in the Status column.
- Select the Cancelled Status from the list.
- You are then asked to click Update to confirm the Status change with the option to send any Notifications associated with the new Status and also Allow Overbooking, where applicable.
Learn more about Booking Statuses and Notifications triggered by Booking Status changes here...
Refunds are not automatically processed if you, cancel a booking. You can refund the booking from the Booking Invoice under the Transactions tab. Learn more here...
Want to retain your Customer and their business? Consider postponing the booking instead of cancelling. Learn more here...