Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Booking > Daily Manifest
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View all Reports (or Daily Manifest) and Export Data.
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View all Reports (or Revenue) in order to access the Revenue Report from Insights.
- The Guest Form (Manage > Integrations > Guest Management) integration is required if you would like to collect and include Guest information within your Daily Manifest.
- Subscription to a plan (Plus, Enterprise, Flex) that includes Waivers, if needed.
- The Daily Manifest is available to those using items (Inventory > Items), a feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- Interested in using the Daily Manifest with products (Inventory > Products)? Your account must be a member of our Early Access Program.
Early Access Program
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program.
This article is a brief introduction to the Daily Manifest, you and your Staff's view into what the day is going to bring - a hub for booking updates and managing Guests!
Please read the full series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about the extensive features of the Daily Manifest.
OverviewBack to top
The Daily Manifest provides Staff with the information they need for the day ahead, pulling together the most common booking interactions in one location!
The Daily Manifest is a snapshot of items or products booked for any chosen date including details on the Booker or Guests attending, the number of bookings for the item or product, the Status of the booking, and details on any Waivers or other Documents attached to the bookings.
Using our Guest Form (Manage > Integrations > Guest Management) integration? You can quickly see which Guests haven't yet filled out their individual booking details.
Subscribed to a plan that includes Waivers? You can determine who hasn't completed/signed their Waivers or other Documents at a glance.
In addition to simply viewing this information, you can also Print or Export the data to be shared with your team. Alternatively, you can share the Daily Manifest URL with others with account access or bookmark it for your own future reference!
Options are provided to Check In or Check Out the individual Guests or the entire booking as needed.
Learn more about your reporting options here:
InsightsBack to top
The daily summaries of total Bookings, Booking Revenue, and Guests can now be conveniently and discretely viewed by clicking on the Insights icon.
Only those with Admin or the Staff View Reports permission are able to see and access the option to View Revenue Report.
Learn more about the Revenue Report here.