- Your account must have access to items (Inventory > Items), which is a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- A Staff user account, as Partner account login is not supported.
- Important: Only the QR Code Scanner feature of the app, used to check-in Guests via QR Barcodes on invoices, is supported with products (Inventory > Products) at this time.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Downloading & Installing the Android Mobile Booking App
More and more these days businesses in the tourism industry are moving away from traditional brick and mortar home offices to location-based satellite offices, often with very little in the way of computers and booking facilities. Imagine if you could make bookings and manage customers from your mobile phone while renting out surfboards on the beach? Well, with Checkfront, you can do that.
After downloading and installing the Android Mobile Booking App onto your mobile device, you have instant access to your bookings and customer information. What's more, you can create new bookings directly from your device, taking your business with you wherever you go! The best part is, you don't need to be located next to a computer terminal. As long as your mobile device has battery power and an internet connection, you're good to go.
You can even use the device's camera to scan the QR Code on your customer's invoice, instantly checking them in for their booking. Awesome, right?
- Create new bookings
- View current and upcoming bookings
- Search bookings by customer or date
- Scan QR codes and quickly lookup a booking
- Check-in and check-out bookings - View and update booking notes
- Access your global bookmarks
- Add a customer to your mobile contacts
- Call customers directly from the app
- View a map of the customer's location
Installing the AppBack to top
In order to install the Checkfront Android Mobile Booking App, you need to visit the Play Store on your Android device. Select the search feature and type Checkfront into the search field. There should only be one result, so tap on it to learn more about the app.
From here, tap on the green Install button to begin the download. Once the installation is complete, the app can be added to your device's Home Screen. Simply tap on the icon to launch the app.